Sunday, June 24, 2012

John Cena Murdered ?

I wouldn't be a blogger if I didn't jump and try reporting every story, no matter how crazy it was. So before you read any further, let me confirm this story is FALSE.


The story I followed was had the following to say

American professional wrestler, musician, actor, media icon, and superhero, John Felix Anthony Cena (b. April 23, 1977) was murdered on Thursday evening at around 8:45 PM.

John Cena was checked into Massachusetts General Hospital at approximately 8:35 PM and doctors found that his body was full of scarring. Doctors tried everything they could to help him regain consciousness but to no avail.

At this point you start feeling sorry for the guy, I mean you know everyone screams "Cena Sucks" but he doesnt seam like such a bad guy...

And then the story continues like this and you know you have been duped.
He was pronounced dead at 8:45 PM due to internal body wounds and exposure to Kryptonite.

John Cena later took to twitter and dispelled the rumors of his pre mature death.
"CeNation. Apparently last night I was shot dead by a group of thugs. I also was apparently owned by the rock. Both just internet rumor. :)"
Now I would have to say this is taking being a hater a little too far

No comments:

Post a Comment